A Man of the World

Forums

Forum Home > Tom Sharkey Discussion > Sharkey Career Replay

Mark Moe
Site Owner

On August 21st, 1894, Sharkey squared off against fellow former U.S. Navy man Sailor Charles Brown.

Check out the Career Replay page (page 3) to read all about the outcome.

Don't know if anyone is following along anymore...but I'll keep posting away.

Mark

April 8, 2010 at 1:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mark Moe
Site Owner

Sharkey takes on Martin Mulverhill on November 24th, 1894... just 2 days before his 21st birthday.

Read all about it on the Career Replay page (page 3).

April 9, 2010 at 12:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mark Moe
Site Owner

Sailor Tom Sharkey vs Nick Burley II

Their first fight was a real war.  Did the much anticipated rematch live up to expectations?

Find out on the Career Replay page (page 3)

April 15, 2010 at 2:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CONN CHRIS

Hey Mark - how are things?  I have been lagging with TBCB myself.  With the summer upon us, that may not get any better!

--

"Other people are quite dreadful. The only possible society is oneself."  - Oscar Wilde

June 1, 2010 at 10:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mark Moe
Site Owner

CONN CHRIS at June 1, 2010 at 10:53 AM

Hey Mark - how are things?  I have been lagging with TBCB myself.  With the summer upon us, that may not get any better!

Hey Chris.  Most of my focus lately has been on trying to find a job.  I haven't lost interest in the replay.  I've simmed the Tom Sharkey-Billy Australian Smith bout, but haven't been able to update the replay page yet.  My biggest problem is that I only have dial-up internet access and my connection has been so slow that I haven't been able to get the web builder page to load correctly so that I can update the replay here on the site.  But hopefully I'll get things working correctly again soon and start updating more regularly. 

Thanks,

Mark

June 6, 2010 at 4:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.